free website stats program Lyndall vs. EBC brake pads va. stock H-D pads | Harley Davidson Forums

Lyndall vs. EBC brake pads va. stock H-D pads

89 FXRS

would like some feedback on these brands of brake pads - the pro's and cons - stopping power, dust brake, fade ,and mileage - thanks

The last time I used factory Harley pads at $50.00 per caliper. I am trying on the rear a Volar Motorsport pads. Cost me $20.00 for the rear pads. Fit was perfect. These pads are organic. On previous bikes I have used EBC pads with great success.

I used two different types of EBC pads on my Dyna Glide. they were ok. I put Lyndall Gold pads on my Electra Glide. I like the stopping power, and low(er) dust of them. Eastern Performance has the best price I found for Lyndalls. I got 3 sets for $120, shipped.

I have used EBC pads on import cars for years at work, they are a high quality fit with low dust and wear good

I've been running Lyndalls for some time. The OEM pads were super dusty and noisy (chirp...chirp..chirp). I'll not be going back to OEMs. I noticed no difference in stopping power, but then I don't put alot of demand on stopping power, so maybe there is a difference.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Lyndall's are the quietest and least dust of all brands.They stop good too!
I tried the cheap one's like Volar,they work ok but lots of brake dust.

Thanks, knew that I would get good info here, next set I will give them a shot.The H.D.brand squeals and quite a bit of dust.

I have 2008 egc, does the same pads fit front and rear. It looks like the same pads in catalogs, but my harley dealer says they are different. anyone know?

Back