free website stats program Louder Horn | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Louder Horn

I've got the mini-beast that looks like a chrome block. It's not that attractive, but definitely looks better than the H-D model. It's loud, and definitely worth getting if you want a louder horn. I've not had any problems getting a cager's attention with it.

In fact, my "evil twin" occasionally has fun layng on the horn and watching a driver suddenly drop their cell phone. :devil

ALL I KNOW IS... I REALLY like that!!!!!

Gotta see if i can find MY Twin!

signed....BUBBIE

Corrected my Bad!

Here's my Mini-Beast, installed:

Fully%20Dressed%20Road%20King.jpg

Enjoy,
Rich P

Man RibEye,

That is BIGGER than my air box.(.)

A whole new meaning to "WE HEARD YOU COM'N"

What a BLAST! :D

signed....BUBBIE

Amazon.com: Wolo Model 519 Bad Boy Chrome One Piece Design Air Horn Kit - 12 Volt: Automotive
this is what i snagged from a friend. i liked the look of the cowbell,
but this dont look too bad, and is loud enough to keep it on for now.
had to silicone glue in a few places to keep it from rattling cause the plastic
slopped around a bit. but came with a relay and wires were plenty long.
dont know how long it will last (had it 2 months), but price was right.

Don't use chrome polish on it! I did and the "chrome" came right off!

I have a new mini-beast, black wrinkle, raw fins that I'd let lose of for a hundred bucks+ shipping. You would have to supply your own relay and in line fuse, about 10 bucks.
Craig

I bought a stebel mini, took the stock horn cover split it down the middle added about 1" of material. a little bondo and made it appear just like a fat cowbell and painted it cobalt blue to match the streetglide, made a new braket for the new horn that closely resembles the stock one. mounted the relay on that bracket behind the horn and wired it per stebel instruction using the original horn wired to activate the relay and a hot from the battery. It looks like a fat blue cowbell and sounds off with a great blast. gets cell phones dropped and cage drivers heads swiveling looking for trucks.:small3d036:

This is one kit thats out there the mounting braket tha comes with it will adapt to many different places to hide them. Wireing them up is easy and you can keep stock one also if you want.
horn3.jpg

This is looking down I bolt one to each side of front tank mounts
horn2.jpg

I went the route Smitty did since I have a fan where the cowbell use to be. The freeway blasters cost me $21 shipped to the door. I had a relay already. Now I have the original horn plus the two on the front tank mounts. They're loud enough to get your attention.

Back