free website stats program LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys.

As a start I would like to say that I have V&H shortshots on my bike. If you know them, you also know they can be loud.

However: I will take care not to unnecessary rev my engine, drive in a high gear, accelerate aggressively, etc.. when driving in an inhabited area (city, villages). I do my best to keep the noise down.

I think it is only natural that the people in this article complain. After all, all their weekends are disturbed by hordes of bikers blasting down their backyard..

I hope this proposal will be rejected. But others will follow as long as "we" continue to disregard the habitat of others. I think the only thing we can do is show some respect towards others and hope they return our courtesy.

I have good hopes though, the Austrian Muscle loves bikes as well.

I have V&H straight shots on my bike and I have the baffles out. They can be loud if you want them to be. It depends on how you ride. I try to keep mine quite when i'm around town ect. Some people try there best to be as loud as they can and that makes it hard on everybody else. There is a guy that lives in the town I live in that has a Honda with cobra pipes on it withou baffles and he tries his best for it to be the loudest thing anywhere around and it is but is also is the worst sounding bike anywhere around too. I always get a good laugh when people try to make there bikes sound like a Harley. If you want you bike to sound like a Harley, then go buy one.

Back