free website stats program LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

LOUD PIPES Here it comes guys.

Not to worry Jack...we don't mind a little bit of noise from Biker in Florida...maybe your pipes need to be a bit...* louder * (no caps intended)...:rofl

Not to worry Jack...we don't mind a little bit of noise from Biker in Florida...maybe your pipes need to be a bit...* louder * (no caps intended)...:rofl

LOL, bet you thought I forgot about that one, How is your weather tonight?:p

I just get plain tired of people telling me what to do. Lets face it. If there's no revenue in it for them, the gov. don't give a rip. Unless that is, someone's doin a lot of complaning. And that's exactly what's happening here. People should just mind their business and leave others alone.

You know, if they made it manditory jail time for killing a motorcyclist, you bet cagers will see every motorcycle out there. Then we wouldn't need to have loud pipes. ;)

Loud pipes not only alert other drivers but critters too. I live in deer country and would never run quiet again. Just not to loud. :small3d023:

We all know you can never please everybody...once they quiet the bikes down, then they will complain they are not loud enough, that they cannot hear us.

You know, if they made it manditory jail time for killing a motorcyclist, you bet cagers will see every motorcycle out there. Then we wouldn't need to have loud pipes. ;)

Agree, but we are a minority still in the public eye and trouble makers, Remember The T shirt Ride A Bike GO to Prison, some still think that way JMO:s

I could not agree more. If someone with no bad history or record legally buys a gun goes and shoots someone whether there is intent or not faces a serious jail time. If killed by a vehicle that someone is driving even drunk and is 1st offense you get a slap on the wrist and a fine. Bottom line a life was taken due to irresponsibility. Why would not the punishment be the same. If the laws were equal then we would have a lot more responsible drivers who cared about fellow travelers.

Back