free website stats program Looks like Winter is settling in | Harley Davidson Forums

Looks like Winter is settling in

ImaRider

Took a ride Monday to test out my new dual temp controller I received for Christmas. Looks that will be the last ride for some weeks. Not one much to ride in the 20o or low 30o's and that is what is coming our way. For now I am staying inside just thinking of where to go when I can get back out on the road.
What are the rest of you all doing?

Getting the snow shovel ready so I can clear a path to my shed so I can look at my bike. I am not going anywhere anytime soon either.:dknow

Took a ride Monday to test out my new dual temp controller I received for Christmas. Looks that will be the last ride for some weeks. Not one much to ride in the 20o or low 30o's and that is what is coming our way. For now I am staying inside just thinking of where to go when I can get back out on the road.
What are the rest of you all doing?

Getting the snow shovel ready so I can clear a path to my shed so I can look at my bike. I am not going anywhere anytime soon either.:dknow

Tis the season.............:(

Trying to not freeze to death and was car shopping to replace a tired old Grand Am. Shopping in-30C temps was no fun but was successful.
Now Froggie's planning a kitchen reno. I can feel the hairs turning Grey.
I:small3d023:

Feel lucky...both my bikes were shelved in Nov and won't see the road until April showers wash away our salt/sand. :(

Just layering up and working hard. Trying to get far enough ahead to get out of this cold for a few weeks

I'm cleaning out my bike and car in preparation for winter. Changing all the fluid and replacing my car's tire just to be safe. Installing a snow plows kit to help me out to clear out the drive way.

Was talking to my friend in Tenn. as we spoke this morning at 8:30 AM it was 3o, by the time I signed off at 9:30 it went down to 1o. Tomorrow will be our turn. Can't wait for spring.

Left Dallas today in 15 degree windy weather. Landed in NYC, it was 40. Landed in Montreal, it was 35. Now it's taking a dive with wicked winds. Seems backwards to me.

Thank God for wives that sneak gloves and scarves in the luggage after I say I don't need it.

Nope. No renting a bike this week. Y'all go ahead and pull the scoots to the living rooms it just ain't right outside :bigsmiley29:

Back