free website stats program Looks like Winter is settling in | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looks like Winter is settling in

Left Dallas today in 15 degree windy weather. Landed in NYC, it was 40. Landed in Montreal, it was 35. Now it's taking a dive with wicked winds. Seems backwards to me.

Thank God for wives that sneak gloves and scarves in the luggage after I say I don't need it.

Nope. No renting a bike this week. Y'all go ahead and pull the scoots to the living rooms it just ain't right outside :bigsmiley29:

Not time to pull the bikes inside just yet. Supposed to be 67* and sunny this coming Sunday in Dallas. Looks like riding time again. :D

Here in NC both yesterday and today saw temps in the low teens. yesterday morning dropped to 11 degrees and today was 15 degrees. regardless I still ride. If you guys head to Cycle Gear (more of a sport bike shop) you can get the FreezeOut gear on sale as much as 80% off. It is an awesome technology that keeps your body heat in while letting perspiration out and blocks the wind. It is an UNDERGARMENT set though. Normally pricey, its a great deal right now. the gloves that are normally $40 only cost me $9 and the pants are normally $50 right now are $20 and the top is normally $60 is right now $25. They also have Helmet liners for $9 knee cozies for $9 boot liners (over socks) for $15 a balaclava for $15 and a face mask with neck guard for $15. They also have a one piece suit but I'm not sure the price. If you buy this gear and wear it under your normal riding gear, you wont hardly notice it because its super thin, and it will really keep you warm in the cold temps. Its truly amazing technology in this gear.

58 days till Bike Week!:s

I know! I hope I can make it this year, I don't know yet. I am going to a new unit and around march I will only have a month and a half at my new unit, so I don't know if they will allow me to take leave. Also I am Military Police so it's a hard schedule to work around. Kind of stinks...

77 degrees yesterday, had a good ride, rain coming in today, hoping for return to normal and steady temps for Bike Week

Cleared up enough yesterday to go for a ride. Found the Harley has a flat so I took the dirt bike for a ride.... Yee Haw!!!!!!:guitar

Back