free website stats program Lone Star Rally Galveston | Harley Davidson Forums

Lone Star Rally Galveston

lorne

i know it is early but when i booked my room last week looked like it was starting to fill up, at least where i stayed last year... plus rooms are cheaper if you book now. should be a good time again :newsmile026:

anyone else going?

Lone Star Rally

yeah, i got a buddy with a beach house during the rally. I just like comin home to my own bed. its a fun time down there for sure. What part of Houston? I am east of there in laporte.

Richmond when i am in town about 3-5 weeks every 3 months depending on work schedule ... Head Galveston way when possible. work in USA but live in Venezuela 2 months up here and 1 at home.

I have friends live out in Richmond area. wow, thats alot oftraveling!

yea starting to get tired of it.. but i live on the beach on a island so it nice when i get home, plus i should make the Island Rally this year. so really looking forward to this next break:D

What Hotel?

Moody Gardens is the hotel, we stayed their last year. it was the only one we could find on short notice and we thought was expensive about $214. they have a shuttle that goes directly to the strand so that saves a lot of taxi fares (about 25-30$ each way). they have allow us to park our bikes right in front of the hotel plus they have security 24hr watching the bikes. so all in all it works out to be not a bad deal in the long run.
the cost varies on the view from your room, so this year by booking early we were able to save about $30 per night....

Back