free website stats program Life of the TFI | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Life of the TFI

I had a TFI put on this past December . I have a 2013 Breakout. I went with the TFI on the recommendation of my bike shop. Long story short, I was having problems with decel popping. Dobeck was fantastic and upgraded me to the EJK. Their goal was getting me satisfied and my bike running great. All I asked was how much to upgrade? They proactively worked the details and now my bike runs great. To me, I felt the programming feature of the EJK was better than the pots on the TFI. IMHO.
WAP.gif

I had a TFI put on this past December . I have a 2013 Breakout. I went with the TFI on the recommendation of my bike shop. Long story short, I was having problems with decel popping. Dobeck was fantastic and upgraded me to the EJK. Their goal was getting me satisfied and my bike running great. All I asked was how much to upgrade? They proactively worked the details and now my bike runs great. To me, I felt the programming feature of the EJK was better than the pots on the TFI. IMHO.
WAP.gif

Gen 3 EJK is awesome and The adjustability is great!!! Need I say more? OK I will. Bike is a little hot rod now. Pulls great hole shots with no decel popping or in between shift farts. Also gets good cruising mileage.

Had one on my 02 Electra Glide for 7 years and as far as I know it is still working . Sold the bike a year ago. And no problem with it.

Back