free website stats program let's say thank you! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

let's say thank you!

Well,that's a REAL shame!

I was about to add my sincere thanks as well, and then go a bit further thanking one of the Moderators for doing something above and beyond for a member on the opposite side of the World.However,in light of the above comment i guess i have to rein my enthusiasm in somewhat---

So in that laconic,laid back Australian style i'll merely say thanks guys you're not doing too badly;but try and do a little better to promote peace and internal harmony.

Thanks.
biscuit,
He was just kidding, it was in response to a prior post. :s

So in that laconic,laid back Australian style i'll merely say thanks guys you're not doing too badly;but try and do a little better to promote peace and internal harmony.

Cautiously optimistic???????????

Well, I'll speak for myself on this one...... (yeah, slow day at work)

I wont even act like I know what happens behind the scenes of this forum. I do know it has to take a great deal of time to make it "click". This is the only time I'll be thankful for a "clicking" ( as long as its not on the scoot). So thank you Mods and others for keeping this thing going.

I, for one, will be the first in line to raise a glass and buy the round if we ever cross paths.

Thanks again.

Back