free website stats program let's say thank you! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

let's say thank you!

:small3d023: So is Roast another Moderator in order here? OOOOPPPPS, I cant believe I just said that:23:

Careful Jack, you and I have been down this road. If you remember these guys are very sharp and have a way of turning the tables very quickly. I seem to recall wondering where the whole idea went south awful quick.

Careful Jack, you and I have been down this road. If you remember these guys are very sharp and have a way of turning the tables very quickly. I seem to recall wondering where the whole idea went south awful quick.

:s LOL, yeah I seem to remember a vacation of sorts:bigsmiley25:

Oh, and by the way, we really hate brown nosers!

:lolrolling

Well,that's a REAL shame!

I was about to add my sincere thanks as well, and then go a bit further thanking one of the Moderators for doing something above and beyond for a member on the opposite side of the World.However,in light of the above comment i guess i have to rein my enthusiasm in somewhat---

So in that laconic,laid back Australian style i'll merely say thanks guys you're not doing too badly;but try and do a little better to promote peace and internal harmony.

Thanks.

Back