free website stats program Let's hear from the ladies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Let's hear from the ladies

I would rather have the 2 bikes....:p You know, one for 'dress', and one for show. :D

There it is..Any guys touring model should be called a 'bagger'.Any ladys touring model should be called a 'dresser'.Should talk to the Moco on this Joy.I like it...forget diamonds "Harleys are a girls best friend"

There it is..Any guys touring model should be called a 'bagger'.Any ladys touring model should be called a 'dresser'.Should talk to the Moco on this Joy.I like it...forget diamonds "Harleys are a girls best friend"

Coline was looking over my shoulder and said NO WAY...Diamonds are Forever...I think I felt a chill go down my neck...:newsmile062:

LOL, I was trying to talk hubby into getting a new bike......he won't bite yet,:(, (see, then it would be my turn again) :D. I couldn't wear diamonds, first, some bozo would probably cut my finger off to steal it. :newsmile070:

I also keep telling him to add on to his shop, (more room for the toys), he's not buying into that yet either....guess I'll start lobbying for me a shop....then I need all my own tools & such.

While most hubbies are searching for the perfect diamond or whatever, my hubbie gets off easy, he goes to the custom shop & gets me the sequential tail light kit & window tint for the mustang. :D :D He got some cool goodies from me too, even his cool new sweat shirts fit him!

Back