free website stats program Let's hear from the ladies | Harley Davidson Forums

Let's hear from the ladies

I ride a 2005 Sportster 883L. I didn't pick it, I inherited it when my husband got his Heritage classic. Now with some modifications, it is MY bike.

Softail deuce for me. :D I liked that style, stretched tank & the sporty back fender I guess. I had it narrowed down to that or the dyna low rider. I saw this bike and that was it for me. It was going home with me, I thought if I left I would get over it, but I was calling the dealer first thing the next morning putting the deposit on it. Hubby went & picked it up, it kind of turned out to be my engagement bike. Now I have to convince him I need to keep it forever. :D Can't trade my engagement bike now can I?

Hubby went & picked it up, it kind of turned out to be my engagement bike. Now I have to convince him I need to keep it forever. :D Can't trade my engagement bike now can I?

Why not? People trade for bigger diamonds, don't they?:D

I ride an 08 1200C sporty. Love it! The way I chose my bike was we went to the dealer and I sat on numerous bikes. This one just felt right, it felt like a perfect fit for me.

Hi I Also Ride A 883l Sportster. Mine Is Chopper Blue In Color. A Friend From Church Was Sitting Behind Us At A Pizza Place In Town And Over Heard Us Talking About Finding Me A Bike When We Thought We Would Be Able To Swing The Payments. They Turned Around And Wanted To Know If We Were Really Wanting To Find One That She Was Wanting To Sell Hers Because She Had Been Riding Behind Him And Hers Had Been Sitting For About A Year In A Shed. We Talked About It Then Asked If They Were Serious About Selling . They Gave Us A Good Price And The Rest Is History. Not Bad Since At The Beginning Of January We Didn't Have A Bike At All And Now In December Of The Same Year We Each Have One.
I Was Going To Trade Up To A Deluxe This Coming Riding Season But We Really Need To Put Siding And Windows On The House So I Will Stay With My Sporty For Another Season Or Two. Just Need To Get Some Saddle Bags For It So I Have Room For The Gear .

HEY!!!! Didn't I tell you Cat reads over my shoulder! I'll bet some of the other wives do too!
You're putting dangerous thoughts in their heads!! :bigsmiley20:

Richard from what I have read if Cat hasn't traded you in by now She's not going to:D Why I don't know:newsmile036:

I would rather have the 2 bikes....:p You know, one for 'dress', and one for show. :D

Wow, who said the thing about men and boys and the price of their toys...

Joy's creating her thing about women & girls and the price of their toys...

Glider, I think they have us guys on the ropes...any referees out there?!! :lolrolling

Back