free website stats program Ken Mol Memorial Cruise In--June 23rd. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ken Mol Memorial Cruise In--June 23rd.

I won't be able to make the October date,but I can be there in march:s

Just back from a fantastic ride to Dorchester where we (the missus and me) had the pleasure of meeting Ken’s family; Mrs Mol, Angela and Ashley. The turn out was great. While munching on a BBQ we enjoyed sharing a table with a former co-worker of Ken’s and Ken’s nephew and family.
Angela asked to post and convey her appreciation for the support received on the Forum, and how much it meant to the family.
And it was awesome to see Steve07 and Barbara again. We are delighted we could attend.

Thanks for the update PigSnot. Those of us that couldn't make it were there is spirit. Would have loved to attend.

It was a great turnout as Godfrey has posted and a beautiful day weatherwise as well.I took my camera but left it in the tourpak.(I am learning from Jack)
Angela is going to send me a few pics and I will post them then

It was a great turnout as Godfrey has posted and a beautiful day weatherwise as well.I took my camera but left it in the tourpak.(I am learning from Jack)
Angela is going to send me a few pics and I will post them then

:p I do have some bad habits don't I, See u in a couple of weeks:s

...Those of us that couldn't make it were there is spirit. Would have loved to attend.

When we signed the Guest Book we ID ourselves as HDTimeline forum members and added a notation to the effect … on behalf of all the HDT members who wished they could attend…

When we signed the Guest Book we ID ourselves as HDTimeline forum members and added a notation to the effect … on behalf of all the HDT members who wished they could attend…

Well said, and a touch of class I might add, I am sure Ken would approve

Back