free website stats program Ken Mol Memorial Cruise In--June 23rd. | Harley Davidson Forums

Ken Mol Memorial Cruise In--June 23rd.

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
Ken's daughter has asked me to post this on the forum for any of you that may be able to attend.

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's been just over 3 months since my dad passed away. They say time flies but I'm convinced it doesn't matter if you're having fun or not. In this case, maybe it's been a good thing.

I am pleased to tell you that a Memorial Cruise-In will be held in my dad's honour on Saturday, June 23rd from 10 am - 2 pm at APC in Dorchester. Please see the attached flyer. A BBQ will be taking place and all proceeds generated from this event will be donated to Autism Dog Services on behalf of my dad. Autism Dog Services provides service dogs to children with autism and related disorders. My dad would be thrilled!

Directions to APC, which is attached to the CANUSA warehouse, can be found here - 257 Hamilton Crescent, Dorchester Ontario - Google Maps

I hope that those of you who are local will be able to join us. To those that live far away, so far the long term weather forecast is predicting sunny skies - might be a nice day for a ride!

Thank you to all of you for your phone calls, emails, cards, thoughts and prayers. Your support is so greatly appreciated and has given us all so much strength to get through these last few months.

Love to all,

Angela

I would love to be able to attend this event. I am too far away. However, maybe a Florida event centered around Salt Springs early next year would be an idea. I am sure it would be a smaller event but there are a few of the HDT Florida and beyond contingent that may be interested.
We road into the Iron Horse last Sunday and I will never go to that place again and not think of Ken.

I can't make it either, but I would like to make a donation in Ken's name. Do you know where I can send it? Thanks.

I would love to be able to attend this event. I am too far away. However, maybe a Florida event centered around Salt Springs early next year would be an idea. I am sure it would be a smaller event but there are a few of the HDT Florida and beyond contingent that may be interested.
We road into the Iron Horse last Sunday and I will never go to that place again and not think of Ken.

:sGreat Idea , HD DON and me were toying with the idea:s make it an annual event

:sGreat Idea , HD DON and me were toying with the idea:s make it an annual event

does it have to be just in florida? since us members are spread out all over the world, why not set up a few of them. i would help out with one in the Houston area (work dependent if i showed up) i know Kimo had friends everywhere, even if there was just two bike in a little town going on a ride for ken. make a date and lets do what we can every where to all ride on the same day. just a thought for us who can't get to Florida at that time

Somebody put a date on the Salt Springs outing. Lorne I like your idea of a date we all ride and remember Ken! He was a great man and someone I am glad to have known.

Somebody put a date on the Salt Springs outing. Lorne I like your idea of a date we all ride and remember Ken! He was a great man and someone I am glad to have known.

thanks Don, just thinking i would love to be there but probably can't make it like a lot of us here.

Back