free website stats program Just when we thought American Chopper was over | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when we thought American Chopper was over

Hey, got to be honest, with programming the way is, sometimes there aren't too many other things to watch. Sometimes our eyes glaze over like deer in the headlights...when channel surfing, at least the popcorn at home is good...!:bigsmiley22:

Senior is a bolt-on King, no imagination at all. At least Jr. makes a creative effort at building his bikes! :devil

I will watch the last ten min of each show just to see the bikes. I like to look at different bikes.

I like the show OK. I wonder, if you are going to watch it, who do you want to win. I'm pulling for Senior.

I'm pulling for Senior also.
Paul Jr is Ok when it comes to building bikes but appreciates Nothing or Anything his Dad has done for him. His old man gave him 40% of the business, living large with Hi end cars, money and a Beautiful Home in Long Island. But the kid is not happy and just wants more. He's good for nothing.

I can't believe this show is still on. I watched it when it first came on and now I catch a few re-runs here and there. But will I watch it now? No.

I actually ENJOY watching Amreican Chopper programs...makes me appreciate all the more my life of sometimes questionable normalcy, the relationship I have with MY son and every once in a while, I actually pick up an idea or a hint to help with my own fabrications.
Too bad there isn't a bike-based show along the lines of OVERHAULIN. That show is amazing.... no drama, no bleeps, no stupidity like chopping doors with an axe, shooting objects around the shop, smashing their vehicle into things outside. Maybe the show should have been named AMERICAN? Chip Foose is a true talent, he can fabricate side by side with anyone in his shop, he truly cares about people, not so much his 'corporate image'. I spoke with Chip on the phone years ago and found him to be a down to Earth guy and a very humble gentleman. Yup, there oughta be a shop about building and modifying bikes with the likes of Chip at the helm. Hey Glider, looking for a new gig? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back