free website stats program Just when we thought American Chopper was over | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when we thought American Chopper was over

I will watch and hope jr.takes over the hole thing...:lero....If it's about a bike I will watch it if I can:D:D:D

I'm with you all the way....Just for fun.:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Discovery Channel must pay that dysfunctional family an awful lot of money to film those clowns. I suspect most of what we see is just drama created for the camera. I don't see what keeps them from killing each other, really.

$4,000,000.00 !!! They make more off TV and T shirts than they do the JUNK they put together and call a chopper that might go 50 miles before it's broke down.

$4,000,000.00 !!! They make more off TV and T shirts than they do the JUNK they put together and call a chopper that might go 50 miles before it's broke down.

LOL, my boss bought one and when it blew up they said OOOPPPS, sorry ship it back and we will get back to you yeah right:(

As to building junk what would you expect. They use tape measures and hammers. We use specifications and torque wrenches. :bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:
Ever see a used OCC bike for sale always less than 50% or more of what was originally paid.

As to building junk what would you expect. They use tape measures and hammers. We use specifications and torque wrenches. :bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:
Ever see a used OCC bike for sale always less than 50% or more of what was originally paid.

Still would not want one, they all seem to look the same to me:s

It's a soap opera for guys!! But I like it. Jr has some good ideas and Rick is good at fabricating. It's silly but i think it's comical. Jmo. And Billbo's idea would be a hilarious show.

Jr. got Vinnie back, but wheres Coty? I thought V-Force was doing ok.
I'll watch, It'll be interesting on what kind of bikes Jr. & Vinnie can build.
You have to wonder, Sr. test riding and then stopping in front of Jr's new place???
Remember J.R. in Dallas? Maybe this is all a dream...........
wilks3

J but wheres Coty?

Good question where Cody is. As long as he stays there who cares. I was "So lucky" to meet him in person during Daytona Bike Week. I wanted to ask him some questions but he would not give me the time of day or look at me straight in the eyes.

Back