free website stats program Just finished my stage 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just finished my stage 1

173ABN

Just finished up my stage 1. very very pleased. two months ago put pipes on, last month the TFI, and today the air cleaner followed advise of all the mods and am super pleased and was able to save mucho $$$$ THANKS GUYS:)

Just finished up my stage 1. very very pleased. two months ago put pipes on, last month the TFI, and today the air cleaner followed advise of all the mods and am super pleased and was able to save mucho $$$$ THANKS GUYS:)

And to think you did all by yourself, WELL DONE:D:D:D

Cape Coral Bike night this Saturday night, About 50 miles away the right distance to check her out.

Soooo How does She Run? "super pleased" does not say it. It has to have more kick..:) Pulls stronger?
I am still stock except for maps/tune. Was wondering what the kick was like.

only put about 10 miles on so far but a lot more power on both ends. Infact it kinda caught me off guard with the kick WOW!!!

Thanks! That's Great to know. I am just waiting for BikeWeek to hear that "Perfect" set of pipes and I am there also.... :)

Glad your Happy with how yours turned out. Enjoy!

Glad it worked out...basicallly Stage I...A/C, Fueling and Exhaust makes your V-twin breath the way it was originally designed...to extract optimum horsepower for given amount of fuel and air, not a fuel starved stuffed up intake & exhaust operating system. The trick is to get optimum mixture which EFI is capable of, so you have decent fuel mileage 40 mpg should be achievable, cooler running with more power where you need it.

Last edited:
Put 100+ miles on yesterday runs a lot stronger, but really noticed how much cooler it runs. very pleased. thanks to all the Mods for the advise.

Always a nice feeling to self-wrench on the bike & even better when you $ave ca$h to boot. Now it's time to check the MPG's & work on the next UG plan...;)

Back