free website stats program Jack Pot Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack Pot Pipes

The TFI should work fine with them, but I never heard of those pipes. Jamie has done some different things with pipes to get the bikes to run better.

(EDIT) for $299 how could you go wrong, especially with dyno results like that and no EFI mods. I think I might grab the whole package at $700 that is a steal, plus a specific map for the setup, Nice! Thanks for the post!

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! You going to run them stock for the time being? Post what you think after a couple miles.

Yes stock until I am sure they have the correct fuel management for the
09's. I am considering the TFI per Gliders recommendation.

Cool, I think I am leading toward the PC3 from that same place or the Thunder Max w/ Autotune once it comes out. Depends on how much I want to spend. For now though I wait...Property Taxes, Home owners insurance, Car insurance and Bike insurance all due at the end of the month I love September!

Oh (edit), I just saw Military Members get 30-50% discount. I might be going with a TFI now!

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I think I am leading toward the PC3 from that same place or the Thunder Max w/ Autotune once it comes out. Depends on how much I want to spend. For now though I wait...Property Taxes, Home owners insurance, Car insurance and Bike insurance all due at the end of the month I love September!

Oh Damn, I just saw Military Members get 30-50% discount. I might be going with a TFI now!

The PCIII is not ready as of yet. They told me it will be a month or so. If TFI is giving a 30-50% discount I may join the national gaurd! I need to find a miitary friend to order for me.......

I found out today the bank gave the thumbs up so im getting a 09 street glide and i have decided to get full stage one threw hd and. im going to use a pc3 ex when it comes out. have a pc3 on my fatboy and i like it.it has a stage one on it not the se pipes. it made huge diff on the bike very happey with it.

Just so you know, the TFI is ready to go for the 09 models. Call and they will help if you are interested. By what I read, this is the best fuel management available and is the most economical as well. I am ordering one as soon as my wallet catches up!

Back