free website stats program Jack Pot Pipes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack Pot Pipes

I got them on! I like the way they sound at idle having a deep rumble and the finish is as good as any. I even think the throttle responds better when I crack it. The only problem is it is raining and will be for the next few days. I have not had a chance to ride and check them out. But they look good and sound good in the garage! I will let you know when I get the chance to ride.

OK, finally got dry streets. Took the bike out and the pipes preformed well. I highly recommend them. I had hard decel through all gears at a variety of speeds with zero pop or backfire. Performance was impressive as well. I took my bike on the interstate and ran it at 90 MPH and it sounded great. Noise is just right but has a bark when you twist, even at highway speeds. Did some harder than usual decels with no problem. While cruising, just a nice rumble. No complaints here.

Hey 09Ultra,

Can we get an update on these pipes? Any additional heat concerns?, popping?, chrome holding up? Also, can you post some pics? And last one did you get the slash cut, slash downs or straight?

Thanks

Hey 09Ultra,

Can we get an update on these pipes? Any additional heat concerns?, popping?, chrome holding up? Also, can you post some pics? And last one did you get the slash cut, slash downs or straight?

Thanks

I will try to post pics as soon as I can. To tell you the truth I have hardly had a chance to ride as I have been out of town on business. I did however ride about 75 miles with them and the performance is definetely noticable and I really like the sound. The finish on the pipes are as good as any and the people selling them are great. 100% gaurantee so no risk. As far as heat, I noticed it was cooler as I noticed no heat issue, but I have to tell you I can't say it was the pipes as it was only 75 degrees while the last I rode without the stock pipes it was 90+. I really can't say as of yet if it runs cooler although I think it is.
I got the pipes that arer what I consider "slash downs". In other words, longer on the top side of pipes cut down to be shorter on the bottom side. I hope that makes sense. LOL!

Those slash downs look a whole lot like the set of Wild Pigs I ordered from Florida about 4 years ago; and the price is about identical.
Anyone know if Jackpot is a new name for Wild Pigs?

I still run them and they look and sound great.
My 95 inch TC makes 102 ft lbs and 81 hp with them, a K&N air cleaner, SE 203 cams and a Teclusion fuel module.

Rod

Back