free website stats program Its been a good day all in all.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Its been a good day all in all..

Anybody who judges you by how you spell is showing themselves to be very shallow. What a man has to say (or write) is more important than the way he writes it. Ride safe Mat and write on :)

Thanks guys....Oh ..I may need to be clear...DBmg was trying to help me out and that is a good justure.....Man you have to admit ...That was a great PM DBmg sent me..LOL..I no how it was meant and all is good..:)...Oh ..what fun..

Just to clarify! I wasn't aiming any criticism at DBmg at all in what I posted - just making a general point. In my experience the Mods and members here are all great guys who are keen to help each other out in any way they can :D

Thanks guys....Oh ..I may need to be clear...DBmg was trying to help me out and that is a good justure.....Man you have to admit ...That was a great PM DBmg sent me..LOL..I no how it was meant and all is good..:)...Oh ..what fun..

LOL LOL, yes I'm sure DBMG meant well and obviously he missed out on a thread of same subject matter and person, quite a while ago. Not sure which was more funny this one, or the old one which also digressed on your spelling ability Mat.

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20: Now THAT is funny!!
Just one of the reasons this is my home is that there is no meanness, just helpful people.

Yep, Mat has a good sense of humor and is very aware of his spelling challenges. But I will say this which is the exact same thing I said on the last thread covering this and Mat quite awhile back.

I always enjoy your posts Mat and no matter how you spell it I always seem to know "what" you are saying which is not always the case with everybody. I hope you and others keep spelling just the way they always have. As Smitty used to say, it doesn't madder.

Just to clarify! I wasn't aiming any criticism at DBmg at all in what I posted - just making a general point. In my experience the Mods and members here are all great guys who are keen to help each other out in any way they can :D

I no you meant no harm and sorry If it seemed like I was trying to though you under the bus.......Sometimes things dont come out the way I met then....Mat

LOL LOL, yes I'm sure DBMG meant well and obviously he missed out on a thread of same subject matter and person, quite a while ago. Not sure which was more funny this one, or the old one which also digressed on your spelling ability Mat.

Yep, Mat has a good sense of humor and is very aware of his spelling challenges. But I will say this which is the exact same thing I said on the last thread covering this and Mat quite awhile back.

I always enjoy your posts Mat and no matter how you spell it I always seem to know "what" you are saying which is not always the case with everybody. I hope you and others keep spelling just the way they always have. As Smitty used to say, it doesn't madder.

Thanks RWB but I think I may have not done so good with Cedar Brook 63.......I hate it when I do that..:small3d031:....

If you go back and read this thread carefully you will see just how thoughtful our members are. No harm-No foul!

Here is the reason I did what I did. I read Mat60 post and I saw the sincerity in him asking advice. For it was a very concerning situation. I wanted to make sure all who read it was able to understand what Mat60 was trying to say. I also PMed Mat60 to let him know and for the rest, who do not know that in the post box, in the right margin the check under the ABC is ieSpell link. I have never had a problem with Mat60 posts but with the importance of this one I wanted it to be more clear for all to read.
I have come to rely on spell check with ever post. As HDDon has said no harm no foul and I agree 100%. For helping a Member is helping a Member regardless of the help he or she is asking.........:s:bigsmiley12:
So keep up the great work guys for that is what makes this forum "BEST on the NET".

If you go back and read this thread carefully you will see just how thoughtful our members are. No harm-No foul!
Yes to that........I no I already said this but I think we would be hard pressed to find better people than what we all have here...I have to tell you I wondered at first about opening myself up..All I have received is positive and thoughtfull information and feed back that helps a person alot...I would be proud to have you all for my freinds....I guess it all OK to share things ..I do still have alto more to learn and that a good thing..:)..Ok.....So now I need spring....I miss my bike :cry.....LOL....Mat

I must admit that after using ieSpell for a few years now my spelling has got a wee bit better as it is not catching so many errors in my posts however when i am tired almost every other word is wrong

spelling checked by ieSpell with British English dictionary :)

Brian

Here is the reason I did what I did. I read Mat60 post and I saw the sincerity in him asking advice. For it was a very concerning situation. I wanted to make sure all who read it was able to understand what Mat60 was trying to say. I also PMed Mat60 to let him know and for the rest, who do not know that in the post box, in the right margin the check under the ABC is ieSpell link. I have never had a problem with Mat60 posts but with the importance of this one I wanted it to be more clear for all to read.
I have come to rely on spell check with ever post. As HDDon has said no harm no foul and I agree 100%. For helping a Member is helping a Member regardless of the help he or she is asking.........:s:bigsmiley12:
So keep up the great work guys for that is what makes this forum "BEST on the NET".

Thank you for all you do ...The biggest Reason I started this post is because I do appreciate your PM very much...But when you are trying to help me out with a spell check and Im all ready using it...I just didn't no what to say..:lolrolling..I just couldn't stop laughing at myself..You should see some of my old posts back before I was offered help will spelling...Thanks...Mat:)

Back