free website stats program Its been a good day all in all.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Its been a good day all in all..

mat 60

Funny thing happened today.....Im reading away here some great post all I get this PM from dbMG.........I opened it up and it went on to say.....Mat 60...Just a suggestion ..You can download spell check to help you out with your posts ..... I send a Pm back...It said.. O MY>>>Thanks ALOT...I am using spell check. You see the problem is some words I cant spell good enough to use spell check ....You see I wasn't able to finish school..........Long story.... I do however thank you for the PM and for making me laugh co hard I had tears come out.....I just want to say ...thank you dbMG.....That was great....Just great

Mat I always enjoy your post. Don't know about the rest of the folks here, but I think you do quite well. You also have a great sense of humor.

Thank you SIR......I do like alto of people here....I sometimes hope people dont judge me because of my great spelling..:)...I also no Im not your average acting Joe but thats just me....One cool thing is that I can talk to some of you about things that are imporent...Most of the guys I no even near my age all there is is jokes and some meaningless small talk....You no ,,,Your wife has a liver transplant and the ones that come around are the ones you least expect...I have had a lot of things happen in my life but not as much as some of you....I Would not change my past if I could because I think a person can take it and learn allot from it. Mat

Always blame mine on my "fat fingers" and just try to do better next time...

You have a good sense of humor and great attitude, Mat 60!!! :bigsmiley12:

I'd be in real trouble without spell check LOL. But even though some posts on here and other forums may have spelling issues, I've never really found any that I couldn't read. Although sometimes it may take a couple tries to get it right :D

Mat your posts are really enjoyable and I can read your posts so I really don't care about spelling. As far as education and finishing school I can tell you went to the school of hard knocks and worked out a career path for yourself which you should be very proud!:s

Anybody who judges you by how you spell is showing themselves to be very shallow. What a man has to say (or write) is more important than the way he writes it. Ride safe Mat and write on :)

Thanks guys....Oh ..I may need to be clear...DBmg was trying to help me out and that is a good justure.....Man you have to admit ...That was a great PM DBmg sent me..LOL..I no how it was meant and all is good..:)...Oh ..what fun..

I'm always glad to see the members of the forum come together and encourage each other. We are all here to try to help each other, with our bikes our riding or just trying to be better people. Sending a member a tip is something most of us have done and I have recieved many, sending a member a tip on spell check is no different than that last tip I got on a carburator rebuild. Mat knows that being sent a tip is what we do around here.

MY>>>Thanks ALOT...I am using spell check. You see the problem is some words I cant spell good enough to use spell check

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20: Now THAT is funny!!
Just one of the reasons this is my home is that there is no meanness, just helpful people.

Back