free website stats program It doesn't look bad... | Harley Davidson Forums

It doesn't look bad...

ugocon

I have to admit that it's really interesting....
Not the usual carbon copy of an HD.
Something original and also more in line with the Custom spirit.
Available in February/April at less than $13,000.

What do you think??

Ciao
Ugo

2010-Honda-Fury-bike-wallpaper.jpg
honda-fury.jpg
2010_Fury_Blu_Rear.jpg

Honda 2010 Fury

Model: VT1300CX/VT1300CX ABS
Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Compression ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Transmission: Five-speed
Final Drive: Shaft
Suspension Front: 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
Brakes Front: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear: Single 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; Optional ABS and CBS available in Black color only
Tires Front: 90/90-21
Rear: 200/50-18
Wheelbase: 71.24 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 32.0°
Trail: 92mm (3.6 inches)
Seat Height: 26.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
Colors: Dark Red Metallic, Metallic Silver, Ultra Blue Metallic, Black, Matte Silver Metallic
Curb Weight* 663 pounds (VT1300CX) / 681 pounds (VT1300CX ABS)
* Curb weight includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel - ready to ride.
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
*All figures are preliminary and subject to change.​

I don't know. If there is no line, maybe test ride one during Daytona Bike Week next month.

HHHmmm...nice lines, custome look, but it's still not a HD. Guess Honda's trying to catch up w/their custom/cruiser line.

The 2010 model has a "touring" version of the Fury, saddlebags and a few other changes. My buddy has a VTX1300 and it will run all day, nice bike actually. But why woud Honda go with only a 1300 in a chopper? They're a couple of years behind the trend with these models in my opinon....

I thought it was a Polaris Victory until I read below, sure looks like one of the Victory's yet it burns rice:bigsmiley29:

After I saw this post yesterday I stopped by a Combo Dealer that had one they were selling it for $11990. & they do have what looks like a small tank. Simular engine as another Honda model only this one has FI.

Back