free website stats program It doesn't look bad... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

It doesn't look bad...

I looked at it and was told that they took a HD in on trade on one. Told them I would stay with a real V-TWIN

I'll give into this much ----True - not all Honda's,Yama's,Kaw's,etc.. look good. But neither do all the models of HD! JMO here !!!!!

while it dont look bad it got a poor review against the Rocker and some yamaha i cant remember which one

I have ridden one and it was pretty good handling for the extreme rake on the front fork. I'm not sure but I think it has the most rake of any STOCK bike. It look pretty good but most of the chrome is plastic and that's why I went with the Softail. I don't care what anybody rides as long as we keep increasing our numbers. Variety is the spice of life!

I can almost Guarantee 1 thing for Sure if you own a Honda. You not buying a Honda "Tuner" and change any maps. I have dealt with Honda on cages and they protect that firmware and code like it was the blueprints to the F-17 Stealth Bomber. Trust me.. it's not happening. Forget hooking up a Race tuner and running 13.2:1 or changing spark curve
So unless you change out the ECM or find that add on box that works, your going to be emissions passable @ 14.7. with Honda's spark curve..

Not for me...

Back