free website stats program Is this a good Deal???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is this a good Deal????

As long as you enjoy whatever miles per year you are able to put on your bike, hope for more next year.

WOW! Who is putting all these miles on these Dynas????

Simple: look at the location. Texas has a 12-month riding season. That’s why I moved from Wisconsin.
The next 4 months is prime buying season

Maybe for you guys up-nort, but that is the beginning of prime riding season down here. Right now is the worst time because of the heat but it's gettin' better every day.

I have 30,000 miles on my 05. That's what happens when the rear wheel keeps turning while you are going down the road enjoying the ride.:D

Don't worry about the miles, My Heritage has almost 50,000 on the clock and is still going strong!!

My 2 cents worth. I believe you can find much lower mileage bikes and pay maybe 8000 to 9000 bucks. To me, I would prefer to buy a low mileage used bike and pay the $'s. I haven't been looking for one the last year or two but I know low mileage bikes use to be fairly easy to find in the NW Fl area.

If you want to go the high mileage route I would shop for one that has some good maintenance records.

Back