free website stats program Invite from Harley shop | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Invite from Harley shop

The dealer in Janesville, WI throws a catered party twice a year - free drinks and food. They do a pretty good job, but you need to be a member of their MVP program to get in. It's not a bad deal if you shop Harley. I had a problem with their service department, so I no longer go there - parties included.

Sounds pretty cool, too bad more HD dealers don't do things like this, maybe it would spur sales. No complaints on my local HD shop which is Mobile Bay Harley-Davidson, they sponsor the local hog chapter, have meetings every other month, they reciprocate with Eastern Shore HD, same owners and have many rides during the year.

My dealer does something similar only what they do is invite us to the place for breakfast in the upstairs of the building . It's for anyone that purchased a bike new or used . What they do is have every department head there so they can introduce them to the people that purchased bikes . They ask also at this time if we have any questions or concerns . It's pretty cool , then 3 times a year they have open house with food and entertainment , plus they always have group rides put on by the local HOG chapter .

Destination HD in Tacoma Wa. does the food/band get together on the week ends (sat). Usually they also have the benefits at that time(sat,sun)..

Probably Most of the HD shops will have some benefits rides for the Japanese disaster relief this year.. Nice touch to donate and get a good ride out with Groups if you like to ride that way, OR just to donate is a great feeling.

Hope the HD Bikers support that.. I'm Never much on group rides but for Special rides for Special things I will gladly Donate and often Ride..

I haven't Missed a "Christmas Toy Ride for Years" and I"M The ONE who Benefits from that.. Slapping low fives with the Hundreds of on-lookers along the route to Olympia is Priceless..

"Toys For Tots" is BIG Here with a "Marine" Pick-up Point at the Capitol of Wa.

signed....BUBBIE

Back