free website stats program Installed the Gen3 This Evening | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Installed the Gen3 This Evening

I don't have any clay or anything else that will smash down easy - so I took a tiedown strap and put it across the Gen3, installed the seat and sat on it. There was no binding - tired it in several locations. I still want to get some clay, maybe some playdough, too see how much space there is - but for now I'm confident its not contacting the seat.
Play Doh works if you don't have clay

I made an executive decision regarding my Gen3 EJK. I decided to return it. I just felt it wasn't precise enough to me not knowing how much fuel I'm feeding and whether I have the settings correct. Without doing a dyno check you really don't know if your feeding too much fuel or too little for each setting. I am more comfortable leaving it as it was with just the Stage 1 kit.

Don't get me wrong; I think the device is an excellent product but just not for me. BTW, Dobeck was very gracious and made me feel OK about my decision.

I made an executive decision regarding my Gen3 EJK. I decided to return it. I just felt it wasn't precise enough to me not knowing how much fuel I'm feeding and whether I have the settings correct. Without doing a dyno check you really don't know if your feeding too much fuel or too little for each setting. I am more comfortable leaving it as it was with just the Stage 1 kit.

Don't get me wrong; I think the device is an excellent product but just not for me. BTW, Dobeck was very gracious and made me feel OK about my decision.

By any chance did they tell you of the New Gen4 coming out?

It does have a gauge and equipped to Show the A/F you are using..

It is in the Beta stages and a few Like Chopper is trying one or so out as we speak.. He is thrilled with what it does and ease of using..

I may have a unit IF Mark Dobeck gets out my way in a week or so.. I'll love giving it a try..

These devices are Not for everybody. You made the choice You wanted and needed so On with Life.. Sorry it didn't work out for you...

Glad they made you feel good about Your decision.. I thought they would ... Quality people.

signed....BUBBIE

By any chance did they tell you of the New Gen4 coming out?

It does have a gauge and equipped to Show the A/F you are using..

It is in the Beta stages and a few Like Chopper is trying one or so out as we speak.. He is thrilled with what it does and ease of using..

I may have a unit IF Mark Dobeck gets out my way in a week or so.. I'll love giving it a try..

These devices are Not for everybody. You made the choice You wanted and needed so On with Life.. Sorry it didn't work out for you...

Glad they made you feel good about Your decision.. I thought they would ... Quality people.

signed....BUBBIE

They did not tell me about any Gen4 version. At this time I will ride with the setup I have now (Stage 1 & V&H Big Shot Staggered). If there ever is a Gen4 I will read up about it and keep an open mind. Ya never know what the future holds!

Back