free website stats program I'm In Love! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm In Love!

I'd be glad to store it for you if room in the garage is all that's holding you back.
No charge of course.

Here's my bike. Pics are from last year.The only thing different is it now has the chrome engine package just like the custom, and forward controls. 6500 miles.
Dyna1.jpg

Dyna2.jpg

BTW, it's paid for. I always pay cash for my bikes. I have the cash for the new one also, so it wouldn't be any loan problems. You guys do have me thinking though, the FXDC is not much different than my bike.

Here's my bike. Pics are from last year.The only thing different is it now has the chrome engine package just like the custom, and forward controls. 6500 miles.
Dyna1.jpg

Dyna2.jpg

BTW, it's paid for. I always pay cash for my bikes. I have the cash for the new one also, so it wouldn't be any loan problems. You guys do have me thinking though, the FXDC is not much different than my bike.

Kinda alike?
Seems to me it would be like cheating with your wifes twin sister.:bigsmiley18:

Black ice is definitely a nice color - goes well w/both chrome & black. Is the deal sealed??? Better hurry b/c she'll probably sell fast.

Well, I just got back from the dealer and I rode home on........................

A 2007 Road King Classic!

Went to the dealer this morning, talked with the salesman, told him what I was willing to spend, and after offer/ counter offer, I got the Road King for what I think is an OK deal. They wanted $14,995 for the Road King, he came down to $14,000 and gave me $8500 for my bike. So after tax, and all the other junk, it was my bike and $6300. The Road King is in excellent condition with 12,000 miles on the clock. I'll post pics as soon as my daughter can find the cord to our camera so we can down load them.

Back