free website stats program I'm In Love! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm In Love!

Nice buy! If you were me, upon taking it home I would be detailing it for an hour or 3, then look at it for one hour more, go out the garage, retrace my steps and look at it some more.

Then wait for the rain to clear up while walking around in my motorcycle boots annoying everyone around the house until I can get out and ride :)

Repeat the next day.

Love can sure play trics on you, when I first saw the bike you were in love with, I would have never in a million years thought it was a Road King classic! :D

Good choice. Be safe.

Sorry guys, been out ridin! Anyway, I'm lovin this bike! Power seems down compared to the SuperGlide, but then it's pullin a lot more weight. Bike is completely stock, so I may "open it up" a little with pipes and intake. But STOCK works well for me.

The ride? Oh my,........... night and day! This thing is a Cadillac..........no...........make that a Rolls Royce! Smooth, and something I never thought I'd have use for, and I find I'm loving it, is the cruise control. This bike has cruise control!

Still waitin for my daughter to find her cord for the camera.................she "thinks she loaned it to her friend".

Back