free website stats program I may be back! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I may be back!

TRADER how dare you go from a HARLEY to a what every that thing is TRADER
im calling foul just for that you get 500 lashes with a HARLEY ina tube hahahahaha

Not sure the lemon law would help but I'll look into it. This is a problem that my dealer has not been able to resolve so they brought BRP tech support in to help. Now that BRP tech support can not resolve it, BRP says that is operating "as it should".

I just hate that line. They can't fix the problem so now they call it normal. They are saying they designed and built it to operate like (bad word)...:rr

So... No that they've been on the road for a while; what's the concensus on the Twin Cooled Project Rushmore? From what I've read here, people like them but the last post I read was from May...

So... No that they've been on the road for a while; what's the concensus on the Twin Cooled Project Rushmore? From what I've read here, people like them but the last post I read was from May...

Who cares? Buy you a nice used one and come on back!:D

I take my Hat off to you,you went and tried something different,then realized it wasnt for you(for whatever the reasons) then you had enough heart to come back home!!!
Like they always say,its not just a Bike,Its a Life Style!!!!!

Re: I AM back!

Who cares? Buy you a nice used one and come on back!:D

Bodeen spoke and I listened! I'M BACK!!! (CAPS INTENDED) Found a '12 TG with 12,000 miles in Ember Red/Merlot! Just cleaned my stuff out of the Can Am and pick up the TG this afternoon! It has a few extras including V&H pipes, cup holders, highway pegs, light visors, and a trailer hitch. Can't wait! :D

Bodeen spoke and I listened! I'M BACK!!! (CAPS INTENDED) Found a '12 TG with 12,000 miles in Ember Red/Merlot! Just cleaned my stuff out of the Can Am and pick up the TG this afternoon! It has a few extras including V&H pipes, cup holders, highway pegs, light visors, and a trailer hitch. Can't wait! :D

Thats what I'm talkin about! Oh yeah, pictures or it didnt happen! Welcome home brother, welcome home.

Yep, we need a 'Like' Button! :)

Glad to have you back.

just saw thread, glad you came back to what you like and feel comfortable with. yea sometimes that Bodeen guy is right, just dont tell his wife!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Back