free website stats program I may be back! | Harley Davidson Forums

I may be back!

EnjoyingTheRyde

As some of you know, I went from my SG to a Can Am about a year ago. My decision was made because of where I live. I'm a mile in on a dirt road that isn't in the best condition and I hated bringing the SG home. I was always worried about dropping it in the loose gravel.

Well my Can Am has not turned out to be the ride i expected. I'm having clutching problems with the semi-automatic transmission that Can Am can't seem to fix.

To make a long story short, If we can't come to some sort of agreement, I'm going to start investigating the Triglide.

I hate to hear that there are issues with your ride, but you are always welcome here. :) And, who wouldn't love to have a 'valid' reason to buy a new Tri-Glide? :D

Welcome back!

Do not forget to look into if there is a Lemon Law in your state for RV vehicles.....
Of course you can not go wrong with a Tri Glide.....:s

Well you have tried something else sometimes you only realise what you have once it is gone
However it is not good when something does not meet expectations

Brian

Been there done that...
I hate to bash another brand, But every time I hear Can-Am I want to spit...
I dumped my spyder back in 11 for a T/G.. Couldn't be any happier.

We all knew you'd be back anyway. Rhino sounds like he got the idea!

Yeah,everytime I see a Can-Am,I say "That's not a motorcycle".Lose the spyder and come back to Tri-Glide.You will love it!

Do not forget to look into if there is a Lemon Law in your state for RV vehicles.....
Of course you can not go wrong with a Tri Glide.....:s

Not sure the lemon law would help but I'll look into it. This is a problem that my dealer has not been able to resolve so they brought BRP tech support in to help. Now that BRP tech support can not resolve it, BRP says that is operating "as it should".

Been there done that...
I hate to bash another brand, But every time I hear Can-Am I want to spit...
I dumped my spyder back in 11 for a T/G.. Couldn't be any happier.

Glad to hear, I have not ridden one yet but my dealer has a '14 that just came off the truck.

Yeah,everytime I see a Can-Am,I say "That's not a motorcycle".Lose the spyder and come back to Tri-Glide.You will love it!

BRP does not claim it's a motorcycle, they call it a roadster. All but (two states?) require a motorcycle license to operate one though.

We'll see what transpires.

My thought has always been a snowmobile with wheels. Though I have always wanted to test ride one.....:p

Back