free website stats program howdy folks | Harley Davidson Forums

howdy folks

animal austin

i am a new harley owner jan 13. bought a new anniversary limited. first harley. im 57 have ridden most of my life. always wanted go as fast as possible. older and slower now. rode a street glide in dec 12 and thought this is one nice ride. we were riding an 09 vn2000. both wife and i love the limited. we live in virginia. done nothing to the bike but add a little chrome. painted the inner fairing to match.

Welcome to the best on the net, from north Vancouver Island. These people on here are awesome. The knowledge you will get out of here will guide you to anything you need to know about your new ride. Enjoy the ride.:D

thank you all very much. now my beat to death already question. very strong gas smell. intermittant. glazier has same bike same problems thats how i found this forum. anybody know of the real fix or do i just make it live outside? wife has a gas fume allergy and it gives her migraines. she loves bike hates smell. please help.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back