HOG members

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by bikermoses, Aug 27, 2008.

1. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

Question are you to get 10% off stuff at Harley stores.

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I think that's only if you're a member of that dealer's HOG chapter.

3. maysflyboy

maysflyboy Member

How do you become a member?

4. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

With your newly purchased ride, I would expect you will start receiving all sorts of stuff in the mail.
    I received a free 1 year deal with H.O.G.
    My dealer also gives 10% to 20% off when you join their "Winners Circle"

5. maysflyboy

maysflyboy Member

oh ok thanks

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Should have gotten a 1 year free HOG membership with your purchase. Then it's your option if you want to be affiliated with a dealer's chapter. Info is usually on their websites.

7. StuckInTime

StuckInTime Member

My chapter gives 10% off only if you are a member and you attend the previous meeting. Don't go to the meeting = no discount for the following month.

8. chips

chips Member

I'm a life member but no longer a member of the local chapter (that's another story). My dealer gives me discount anyway. I have bought three bikes from him though.

9. Technologist

Technologist Member

I get 15% off at 2 of my local dealers.... but that is for miltary discount (Retired). Another store gives me 10% for HOG.... and a 4th store gives me 15% by combining HOG and military discounts.

10. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

Man, I wish I would have known to ask. I'm a member thru the purchase of a new Harley. Also paid and I"m now a full member. I just had my 1000 mile service done. I wonder now if I could have got at discount.