free website stats program history of this web site | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

history of this web site

Thanks to all!! I have learned a great deal and do plan on becoming a Contributor soon, just have to wait till some money is free for it. I am budget insane.

I'm glad I found this site.Some of the others I've been to seem to have dubious intentions but here it really feels like everyone is out to help and have a good time. Thanks Speed and all who help you!:ap

My thanks also. In the short time I have been a member, I have learned a lot, including the many wonders of Pledge :)

Perhaps speed can talk a little about the Ideas behind, and the setup of this site. Trials and tribulations. Did the moderators know each other befor the site?

Sorry guys,but I just had to take a peak at the so-called competing site.The very first post I read was full of profanity.I read no more.It's good to be home!

Well said KingHeritage. I consider this my 'home site". I am practically addictted to it. I learn something all the time. Keep up the GREAT work!

as was revealed on this site some time ago: Glider is not human. "it" is a harley computer. go ahead, ask him to open the pod bay doors ...

I have had personal contact with Glider.

Glider does exist, he looks very young for his posted age.

Maybe there is an aging portrait hidden in a closet :dknow

Where is Speed's town of "Behind-you, NY?"

Mod's, your time is more than appreciated....thanks

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Thanks Al... and I must add here that Al is a great guy to chat with, also an extremely talented guy too when it comes to fabrication and knows what he is talking about.:s

Glider does exist, he looks very young for his posted age.

Where is Speed's town of "Behind-you, NY?"

Mod's, your time is more than appreciated....thanks

Al

We are all exist, we just never publish personal details for privacy and security reason :), I originally from newark,ny.
This site started as a hobby, and we never expected to become famous and grow up so fast. This site became like now because we have great teams and members who support us.

Back