He's coming back!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by trike lady, Jul 14, 2013.

1. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I guess some people just never get tired of watching a train wreck. Do they really think he will do anything differently. Some folks never learn!!

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Reality shows are a kin to cable news IMO not worth watching

4. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

It will probably be the same old stuff, same bikes over again, just change tank, fenders, seat and bars. New people will have to deal with the nonsense. Paul Sr. needs to move into the future with Custom Baggers.

5. HDSickness

HDSickness Banned

Custom baggers.:glasses

6. FerrousBueller

FerrousBueller Junior Member

I would have enjoyed seeing a build from you, I'm certain you would stand a fair chance against the others.

Looked on your profile, didn't see any picture albums posted. C'mon, you gotta share!

Cheers!
    Ferrous

7. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

I have mostly Wing trikes.
    I am resurrecting a Sportster at work that is being painted Candy Apple Red.
    The handlebars were bent and some parts broken and they've all been replaced. The turn signals were on the triple trees and I relocated them to the handlebars, had to redo some wiring.
    Monday off comes the carb for a good cleaning.
    I can import some images over for you and the other members.

8. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

The bike in this photo was an electrical mess, the PO managed to mangle the wiring harness and trying to retrofit a Road-glide fairing to a 1994 Tour-glide, it was a mess of chopped up wires. It was easier to convert the bike to a single headlight, add turn signals and create a sub-harness to run the lights.

Attached Files:

9. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

The fun of resurrecting a Sportster that someone failed at. Someone had a lot of $$$ tied up in chrome. When completed I'll use the finished bike towards my IMBBA Bike Builder I certification.

Attached Files:

10. sprayrider

sprayrider New Member

It has been a dream of mine to have a trike since I was 6 years old. I had my older brother's comics of Big Daddy Roth and his fire blowing V-8 trikes