free website stats program He's coming back! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

He's coming back!

I was hoping to see some Trike Builds!

No matter, I like what you've posted. It's the Sporty that caught my eye. I'd like to do a Sportster restore... some day.

Can I add you to the list of contacts to P.M. when I get jammed up?

Thank You,
Ferrous

The red one was the most expensive one, the custom paint and airbrush work on that trike are exquisite. The front has airbrush work done on it.
I don't follow trends or fads of the time, I create my own and lead. :s
That's how I earned the name trike lady, as I was build trikes for those who wanted them when custom choppers were all the rage.
Actually I need a show, called 'Trike My Bike'. Where someone gets an awesome street worthy trike (Not a trailer queen).

Last edited:
Looks like it would be a blast at the drag strip. Don't think I'd want to use it on the street as a daily driver or long hauler on a road trip. Its creative but not practical.
When I was made fun of by a local builder, I suggested that we both 'Ride' our creations to Sturgis with no support vehicles and must carry our stuff with us for the trip; he wanted no part of it.
Any time I've participated in a show the bikes are hidden in trailers, doesn't bother me to put a $60,000.00 Goldwing trike on the road, as that's what the buyers intentions are.
I was always a leader, never a follower and I made my path with trikes.

Attachments

• dr.jpeg
    dr.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I was hoping to see some Trike Builds!

No matter, I like what you've posted. It's the Sporty that caught my eye. I'd like to do a Sportster restore... some day.

Can I add you to the list of contacts to P.M. when I get jammed up?

Thank You,
Ferrous
Yes, you may add me to your list.

Quite a interesting trike. Wonder how much area you would need to turn it around???????

Back