free website stats program Heritage Bars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Bars

Beachjeep,

Very Nice Bike...

A question for you if I may?

How much relief do You feel from your bars, than the Normal bars it came with?. I have 09FLHR some times I can feel the stretch and pull in between my shoulder blades , kinda burning . I know it is from the position i keep in using the stock bars that came with my bike... Like them but might have to change out to a different style like yours..

Thanks!

signed....BUBBIE

I just did 1250miles with them and only felt it in the pads of my hands, But that was probably from the death grip while in the curves of the Dragon(LOL).
I think its a very comfortable riding position.All the Motor Officer Set the PD bike's up this way and they ride a have of alot more hours than most. I say you can't go wrong.

I put the Heritage bars on my 05 RK. Not that hard to do if you have a manual.
All lines and cables fit, but you may have to "slightly" bend the brake line at the Master cylinder to make it sit flat against the bar, but no big deal.
The improvment in comfort was well worth the price (about $80.00 if I remember right).
No more achy back and shoulders
If I can do it anybody can.

I put the Heritage bars on my 05 RK. Not that hard to do if you have a manual.
All lines and cables fit, but you may have to "slightly" bend the brake line at the Master cylinder to make it sit flat against the bar, but no big deal.
The improvment in comfort was well worth the price (about $80.00 if I remember right).
No more achy back and shoulders
If I can do it anybody can.

Did you wire thru the bars or leave them external?

Put a pair of 89 Heritage bars on a 92 1200 Sportster for a friend he liked them way better than the buckhorns:D

I like the way the stock bars felt on my 09 FLHRC, but I traded bikes one night with I friend who had the same bike with heritage bars, and I went and got a set the next day, It just felt that much better. It was an easy job to do, everything fit back together, and I also installed new skull grips to go with my theme while I was at it. Timman.

Tried the Heritage Bars and they worked fine just looked odd from side when pulled back. Put the Khrome Werks Sweepers Wide +2 on yesterday(2007 Road King) stk#300504 drilled and wired internal. I found what I was looking for and only $63.95!

Back