free website stats program Help Me Name Our New Balloon! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help Me Name Our New Balloon!

Jack, I just get this mental block when I try to think of anything, BUT, I usually think 'fun'! :s

I am really liking the path we are on here!

Hmmm....

Joy just want to give you the definition of pie in the sky.

pie in the sky - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

When I look at a balloon I think of heaven.
WAP.gif

We are getting there.....I'm bouncing them off hubby, (I won't let him make a drastic decision until we get him off the strong meds, :D )

I really liked Fiesta at first, but then we started thinking of the balloon fiestas we know of i.e. (Albuquerque) and some other balloons with that name.

I did look at Smile in Spanish, it is 'sonrisa', I liked it, but he is saying its too 'Hispanic'. I don't really want to name it 'Hillbilly' though.

We will get there, I know!

Ruby, I like the PITS idea too. Kind of like you can just float on up to heaven. :s

If you have any desire to tie it to your Harley interest, you could go with something like "sky pony, sky ride, air horse, drifter".
I'd like to ride in one of them if it had a motor.

Breeze, we know those names have been used a lot, at least similar variations. Don may be onto something however. Hubby went to bed for a while, keep them coming and we will keep bouncing back and forth. A little good brainstorming, I like it.

We like the names to be somewhat original in a sense, but also reflect us. We have a friend Steve worked with that uses Drifter, Sky drifter etc.

We will get it, I have faith! We have bounced more ideas tonight than we have ever came up with. Taking your suggestions and bouncing them back and forth, this is going to work. :D

But, as much as I was liking Wings of Wind....I should have known.

Keith Sproul's Tetrahedron Balloons

But, I don't know if we will run with this one, Keith was in an accident a few years back in the balloon with the same name. Not sure how superstitious Steve will be. :)

Back