free website stats program Help Me Name Our New Balloon! | Harley Davidson Forums

Help Me Name Our New Balloon!

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Okay, hubby and I bought a 'new' to us balloon last summer and we are looking for a new name. :s It's original name was Montauciel, which means 'climb to the sky' in French, so we are told. My husband & I would like to rename it, since it has been referred to as DOB, for 'Dougs Old Balloon', which we aren't thrilled with.

We bought it from our good friend's widow, Doug sadly passed away 3 years ago and his wife decided it was time to find the balloon a new home. This is by far the nicest balloon either of us have actually owned, (we have always bought used, but this one is nearly new).

Here are some pix, it was designed by one of Doug's daughters who still come out to see us at local events.

If we can do some brainstorming here and come up with a great name, I would really appreciate it, especially before DOB sticks. :)

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

Last edited:
Fire In The Sky

You can translate it to any language you want. Or leave as is, English

Fuego en el cielo - Spanish

Feuer im Himmel - German

Incendie dans le ciel - French

Perhaps the name should reflect the character of the balloon and only the pilot can tell what that is
I like everything to decide its own name i just find a word to describe the character

Brian

Joy, when you first look at that bright multi colored balloon what is the FIRST word that comes to you?:s

Looking at the pics first thing that comes to my mind is "technicolor dream"

Back