free website stats program help lol | Harley Davidson Forums

help lol

desperate4dad

imve been trying to buy my dad a harley for his 50th birthday forever now and everytime i have money i cant find any forsale and when im broke there every where im a tattoo artist and willing to do almost anything to get my dad the bike hes wanted my whole life some with any ideas please help

imve been trying to buy my dad a harley for his 50th birthday forever now and everytime i have money i cant find any forsale and when im broke there every where im a tattoo artist and willing to do almost anything to get my dad the bike hes wanted my whole life some with any ideas please help

don't know where you are located but if you keep checking you can find. i got a couple good deals for craigslist
good luck your dad you be happy

If I had some idea where you were located I might be able to help but like others have said, try EBAy, Craigslist, the Want Ad Press ( a news magazine here in Massachusetts that sells cars, truck, boats and yes, motorcycles too ) etc.
By the way, your Dad must be something special. He's one lucky guy! :s

What model of harley and where are you located so I can help you look? How far are you willing to travel for it or are you willing to have it sipped to your location?:)

don't know where you are located. don't know your price range. we know where there are several around here,(Fort Payne, Alabama). 01 Ultra,$8500. 05 RKC, $12500. 03 RKC, can't remember the price. Several other years and price range. need phone numbers?

Back