free website stats program help lol | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

help lol

imve been trying to buy my dad a harley for his 50th birthday forever now and everytime i have money i cant find any forsale and when im broke there every where im a tattoo artist and willing to do almost anything to get my dad the bike hes wanted my whole life some with any ideas please help

See if you can find a large HD dealer within a driving radius of your location that advertises bike photos on the web. That is how I bought my bike. Some of them will not deal and have inflated prices. Others have loads of used bikes (since they are selling loads of new bikes) and WILL deal with you. Work them down best you can over the net, then show up and and work on them some more. Be polite but determined (and realistic) to buy the bike at what you think is a good price. (Do you homework on the net so you have a pretty good idea what that model and added mods (mileage etc) are going for.

I bought a 2007 HD Street Bob with 13,800 miles, w-luggage rack, sissy bar and pad, passenger pillion, SE Air, Vance and Hines pipes, SE dealer map, cobra tach, run-turn module and good tires all for $10,000 plus sales tax and tag, last October. Walked out the door with it for $10,825 and a free Tshirt. They had other bikes for less (with less), hundreds of them.

That is a very nice thing you wanting to do this for you Dad. Most times it is the reverse situation. He should feel very proud of you.

thanks guys for all the help and let me fill in some details i live in kansascity mo and my price range is gonaa be about three grand more if someone would let me make payments but my credit isnt good enough to go to a dealer i tried also if anyone on here just has a couple used older harleys they could part with and are interested in tattoos id pay cash and a sleeve or backpiece or whatever i had to pay im licensed and part owner of a shop in westport mo i know im asking for a miracle but dad aint in the best of health hes not on his death bed but hes not doing great either so i would love to figure this out before its to late u know id like him to be able to ride it lol so if theres anyone out there who can help me with some sort of master plan god bless u

... .... ... .... i live in kansascity mo and my price range is gonaa be about three grand more if someone would let me make payments but my credit isnt good enough to go to a dealer ..... .... ..... .

Oooo that's gonna be rough to find that, but you might if you scan the local paper ads. You could find a rideable bike in that price range at a Pawn shop (some of them appear to be in excellent condition) but don't know about the payment thing. Maybe you will luck out and find a buy here pay here lot that has taken a bike on trade. Good luck with it.

I am just outside of kc and there are a few good deals on craigs list I saw a 96 unmolested sportster for 2800.00 and there is a guy east of lees summit that sells repos and insurance bikes real cheap! try www. allaroundtrucks.com he has a couple in your price range. good luck

Back