free website stats program Help as First HD owner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help as First HD owner

:newsmile106: Hey all,
Finally after 40yrs got me a 06 FLHTPI, machine,, can learn fast but need some help.. what would be best 2up seat for it, and what the thoughts on Mich Pilot 2ct tires,since I got run flats, some people say ok, some say no on the run flats?? Thanks again :)
RiksHarley

p.s. Will take any and all advise, will sort out Appreciate it!

better try the seats by yourself and partner and get what's best for you/partner. for me, seat on FLH is quite comfortable for long haul.

hi i am wondering if anyone can help when i ride my harley sportster after when it get's hot it start's to run bad and starts to conk out on me i use normal unleaded fuel and the oil is ok the sprk plugs are ok can anyone help me plz thankyou

overheat?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i am wondering if anyone can help when i ride my harley sportster after when it get's hot it start's to run bad and starts to conk out on me i use normal unleaded fuel and the oil is ok the sprk plugs are ok can anyone help me plz thankyou

Itsoundslikeyouhaveanintakeleakpossiblyandshouldcheckitoutbeforetheleanmixturescauseaproblem :D

Back