free website stats program Helmet Stickers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Helmet Stickers

Yeah, I'm one of those freaks with a buncha stickers on his helmet. They tend to rotate out though. Right now I've got Seahawk logos on each side an a big white 12 on the back (12th man Seahawks fan thing).

Since I ride a lot with the wife on the back I'm looking for some "girly" reflective stickers to put on her helmet so we can be more visible from behind.

How bout these for the wife?

Wow Mainah!
That's a crazy site. They've got all that AND more!
My wife is really gonna get a kick outta ordering some of those stickers.
Pretty sure I'll toss in some stuff for me too...
Thanks for the link!

Wow Mainah!
That's a crazy site. They've got all that AND more!
My wife is really gonna get a kick outta ordering some of those stickers.
Pretty sure I'll toss in some stuff for me too...
Thanks for the link!

Thanks, glad I could help. I got their helmet flames in black. Normally they look like ghost flames but when the light hits them at night they really "pop".

I have about a dozen on my helmet, nothing profane. Every time I go to the Harley store and buy something I pick up another one.

I started doing it because my helmet is black and I figured anything to help people see me would be a good thing.

Wow, so either they are all really tiny, or overlapping, OR you have a really huge head. Like a size XXXL.
Just kiddin' :s

(Now I'm gonna find out that you're an ex-football player and you wrangle rabid bulls for a living)

I don't wear a helmet so, I just stick them on my head!! :newsmile048:
It is really starting to get expensive though, as I have to replace them every time I get a bath.:bigsmiley19:
I really wish they would make them a little more durable. :reyes

I flaked off the paint on mine that said Shoei and replaced it with an HD winged bar and shield sticker. That's statement enough for me.

Back