free website stats program Helmet Stickers | Harley Davidson Forums

Helmet Stickers

dogdad

Just wondering how many of you put those stickers on your helmet that can be funny, or profane, or just making a statement. I personally haven't put any on mine yet , but I have seen helmets covered with them.

I have one on my helmet .. its says i took a spin though Hell, Michigan has a skelton head on it with a hemet on ..

I have a dark carbon fibre full lid. I have put some light coloured stickers (with boring brand name HJC) on front, back and sides just to catch cager-eye when I move my head. I ride a lot in town with busy traffic and many roundabouts and road junctions. Anything to make the "life-saver" a bit more noticable to some dozey behind the wheel.:D

No clever sayings but reflective flames, of course I only wear it when I ride outside Maine or New Hampshire. Don't know if they help the visibility but it gave me something to kill a few minutes.

Yeah, I'm one of those freaks with a buncha stickers on his helmet. They tend to rotate out though. Right now I've got Seahawk logos on each side an a big white 12 on the back (12th man Seahawks fan thing).

Since I ride a lot with the wife on the back I'm looking for some "girly" reflective stickers to put on her helmet so we can be more visible from behind.

I've got a "Wide Glide" sticker plus I transfered the "Do not Twist" sticker from the fuel gauge to the back of my beanie helmet. Nothing on My 3/4 helmet.

Several on my 1/2 helmet. Most reflect the humor in the human spirit, plus the obligatory Dragon acknowledgement.

Yeah, I'm one of those freaks with a buncha stickers on his helmet. They tend to rotate out though. Right now I've got Seahawk logos on each side an a big white 12 on the back (12th man Seahawks fan thing).

Since I ride a lot with the wife on the back I'm looking for some "girly" reflective stickers to put on her helmet so we can be more visible from behind.

Now thats what I'm talkin about...SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back