free website stats program Heat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heat

I think I was born in the wrong Country.I truly love that blast furnace feel you get from riding in or just being in 100+ temperatures

Wife and I took a long ride yesterday. Starteing out, it wasn't that bad. By 1:30, and about 70 miles to go, the 102+ "blast furnace" made us start second-guessing our sanity. Today, she wouldn't even consider going for a ride.

I think I was born in the wrong Country.I truly love that blast furnace feel you get from riding in or just being in 100+ temperatures

Try England. All you have to worry about most of the year is whether the rain is warm or cold that day.:Banane30:

I do not even want to get on the Bike with this Heat, It is unbearable with the Heat Index at 100-110, I cannot wait for the Cooler Temps!

i only ride my wideglide without a wind shield right now as the heat is just to bad, need to be on the blue ridge pkway

I'm another member of the club that likes to go out early and then be home by noon or one o'clock. Of course, then I usually do something insane like go out and do 2 hours of yard work because the lawn mower fairies didn't cut my grass while I was out riding.

I remember back in the winter month's when all you folks were making fun of us that live in the northern regions.Hot or cold day's this time of the year we can ride no matter what.It all works out in the end. Stay cool!

I'd rather ride in the heat (as long as I'm moving) than in the freezing cold.

I'm another member of the club that likes to go out early and then be home by noon or one o'clock. Of course, then I usually do something insane like go out and do 2 hours of yard work because the lawn mower fairies didn't cut my grass while I was out riding.

That's exactly what we did last Saturday, off work @ 0600, home 0630, wife got up, got ready, we headed out on the bikes for a 2 hour cruise. Since the lawn fairies didn't show here either, did the yard work in the heat of the day. We gotta find out whose in charge of the lawn fairies. :)

I got a little taste of your heat riding in TN and Va this spring. It hit 99 and my brain baked. I will take the Maine weather cause I can always put more clothes on. In the heat you can only take so much stuff off and then you might get arrested for indecent exposure.:bigsmiley22:

Back