free website stats program He Got The Same as Me!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

He Got The Same as Me!!!

At least put a couple of other bikes between you so it won't look so obvious they have the same paint. Guess he really did like the color!

Well this is a (EDIT) deal, as I stated in the begining of this thread a friend had bought a 09 RKC same color as mine, well he went to trade his 09 / 800 mile Heritage in after he spent the day removing the extras he put on, this is after the deal was done, paper work filled out but not signed, faxed to him, we'll he was working with the same salesman he bought the Heritage from, same dealer, and when he got there to finish the deal. the trade in difference went from $1200 to $6000. And though I can't say the name of the dealer he was working with here in Spokane, Wa. they are the only dealer here, and it's no wonder there is almost nothing stocked in the building. Why would anyone deal with them when they do this to you. This has upset me more than him getting a twin to my RKC.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
About the only way I know to have a completely unique, one-of-a-kind Harley is to . . . . . leave it stock.

Sorry to all for the edit warning, emo. got out of control. I understand we all want to read here at HD Talking and not want the un-needed vocab. I will work on my write ups so if my mom was to read it she would be ok with what I write. Happy trails to all and to all a good ride.

Back