free website stats program He Got The Same as Me!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

He Got The Same as Me!!!

joel

So after a lonnnggg drive last Oct. to see a RKC with Deap Turq./Antiq. White and decieding this was the right match for the style of bike and us, we order'd it back in Nov. and took delivery in Jan. 09 one day after my birthday. Than in May, after the Doc cleared me to ride, I went out for the first real ride, met up with some of my old riding pals and met a few more. One guy had also just took delivery of his new black Heratige Soft Tail, and of course we compliment each other of our new rides, but he went further and said he loved the color of my bike and that he almost got his in the same color. Later in the day we stopped for a few, I'll admit it, a few beers:cheers. He wanted to know how we could put 250 plus miles and my bike could still look so clean, no dust. So I told him, It's a special product that I apply, that has been in my family for generations. :noThought I would keep in suspence on the Pledge for awhile. Well I just found out the guy traded is Heratige in for a RKC the same color as mine. I'll be honest I had hope'd this color combo would be, my own, at least within the goupe I ride with. Has this happened to anyone here? Twins! Do we always keep a few bikes between us when we park. Or just ride the Ultra if we ride togeather? Or get into a who added what first, I don't think I'll tell him what to do if he adds the crash bars for the bags and the buckles rattle for awhile.

Ya the cats out of the bag now. Good thing I have 3 big cans in stock, soon with everyone finding this information out about pledge, there is bound to be a surcharge or shortage.

Well I just found out the guy traded is Heratige in for a RKC the same color as mine. I'll be honest I had hope'd this color combo would be, my own, at least within the goupe I ride with. Has this happened to anyone here? Twins!

I drive a Vivid Black 07 Ultra Classic... I doubt ANYONE would ever have a bike that resembles mine. :D

Last season I got my new 08 vivid black Streetglide so this season it was the wifes turn.We went to the dealers to look at a redhot sunglow deluxe.She bought an 08 vivid black Streetglide.

067.jpg

When my wife and I picked the color out for my bike we wanted something different that is not seen regularly so we went with the White/Gold Pearl and Pewter. The first week I had the bike I saw two others in town that I had never seen before. So much for being different.

His and hers Black Street Glides...not a bad thing in my book! :cheers
Last season I got my new 08 vivid black Streetglide so this season it was the wifes turn.We went to the dealers to look at a redhot sunglow deluxe.She bought an 08 vivid black Streetglide.

067.jpg

I hear ya, I bought a 2009 Road King also love the ride. It was bought new vivid black. but after seeing so many on the road decided to personalize my bike. had the tin's removed totally. painted and added air brushing to it turned out beautiful. If you would like to see it go on this forum on the task bar and click community the hit photo albums i believe and you can see my ride there.

Hey Glider u are like a walking encyclopedia( hope the spelling is right) here on this site. I would say u are a great asset to the Harley community and a wealth of information. We exchanged words here before. In all this time I still don't know how to get my bike photo on my posts. Every time I read one of yours or anybody else's post's I see a picture of their rides next to their handle. Can u be of help in this area just stupid here or maybe it's the age thing. THX Jtirsch

Last edited by a moderator:
Go up to the top of the page to the "userCP" there, in there you will see a section for "settings & options". Under that heading you will find "edit avatar". Click that and upload your picture. I must be re sized for it to upload if it is a big picture or it will not upload. Something like 159X106 will work fine.

Thanks!:D

Hey if you want to be different get it painted PINK...lol. Well you want to be different don't you...

Back