free website stats program HD or BAL led taillight? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD or BAL led taillight?

I have the BAL TL and it really gets your attention.
5 year warranty and Harley is 90 days.

90 days, even if it's winter time and you can't ride. That issue made me rethink what to buy and add during winter projects.
Nothing worse than using up the warranty without doing any riding.
I could buy/add an item in December but by the time we can ride (Iowa) the 90 day warranty is gone.

Harley needs to rethink their warranty program.
Especially with the "long-lasting" LED HL/Aux lights. If it lasts so much longer, back it up with a good warranty!

Happened on my bag lock I installed in February, 100 days later it fell apart, no help from MoCo.

My buddy just got a BAL and it is one nice light. Dunno about the HD one either. I would like to get the BAL if I didn't already have the turn signal kit making brake lites out of the rear turns.
Good Luck
Pete

The BAL will work with the turn signal run/brake kit, at least it works on my bike. The BAL will flash when the brakes are applied and the turn signal brake light will not flash.

I think you all convinced me to go with a BAL also. I had a Kuryakyn Panacea tailight on my Road King. And while I liked the light and the pattern - the lens has spider cracks in every possible location. When I sent photos to Kuryakyn they offered to sell me another light at 20% discount. I told them thanks but no thanks.

Back