free website stats program HD Graphics on Enclosed Trailer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Graphics on Enclosed Trailer

I would put something on it like "Manure Hauler" or "Yesterday's Meals on Wheels" or "Commercial Toilet Recycling" something nasty. That way nobody would ever mess with it. JMHO.

Bodeen

I like your thought Bodeen. Along those lines would be "The Tanks Septic Pumping Service" from the thread "How to roast a moderator". Pretty funny if you missed it.
:D

I would put something on it like "Manure Hauler" or "Yesterday's Meals on Wheels" or "Commercial Toilet Recycling" something nasty. That way nobody would ever mess with it. JMHO.

Bodeen

"Now hiring, apply within". You could park anywhere with no lock on the doors.:D

I have something kind of like that in mind. It has the HD bar and shield with flames around it that i have thought about putting in the middle and then doing some sort of checkered black and white a cross the bottom.
Or Harley black and orange.

I'm trying to come up with some kind of cool HD graphics/scheme to put on the side of my enclosed trailer. Just wondering who out there has some on theirs and what they look like. I can't seem to find any beside the standard bar and shield so i'm trying to come up with something on my own and get the graphic shop in town to make it for me.

You could always pick up some free H-D posters of Marisa Miller to liven up those "dreary" walls...nothing like a lady to brighten up the place a bit. :D

The coolest trailer I ever saw had a David Mann style painting, different one on each side. Don't know what that would cost but it would be worth it if you could find someone that could do that.

I'm partial to the trailer I used for this years trip.No graphics,just the colors of the bike:D
CIMG0502.JPG

Thats a nice looking traler and bike to.:)

I'm partial to the trailer I used for this years trip.No graphics,just the colors of the bike:D
CIMG0502.JPG

I like this idea :)

You might also consider use a vinyl wrap as opposed to painting. They can put any design on it
that can be painted on. Plus, it protects the original paint underneath.

Check this site. I'm sure there's the same thing in your area.
WrapThatCar.com from Brian James Installation

(BTW, this is my stepsons business so I'm a bit familiar with the process)

Back