HD Graphics on Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by 01dynaglide, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I'm trying to come up with some kind of cool HD graphics/scheme to put on the side of my enclosed trailer. Just wondering who out there has some on theirs and what they look like. I can't seem to find any beside the standard bar and shield so i'm trying to come up with something on my own and get the graphic shop in town to make it for me.

2. Spade5

Spade5 Active Member

I know J&P Cycle have some trailer graphics. I cannot remember if they were HD specific or eagles/flames.

3. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

How about an HD talking logo on it :D

Little eagle and engine :D

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Why not flames from the front to the rear at about 3/4 high on side and incorporate a flamed bar and shield in the middle????

5. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

I dont know if I would want the hole world to know......THAIR IS A HARLEY IN THIS TRALER...:bigsmiley21:

6. 01dynaglide

I have something kind of like that in mind. It has the HD bar and shield with flames around it that i have thought about putting in the middle and then doing some sort of checkered black and white a cross the bottom.

It is ok if they know a Harley is in there. It is protected by GLOCK.

7. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Is a glock a lock?.All I was saying is with my luck, If I Put HD on my traler someone would steel it...Oh...I do know I cant spell

8. 01dynaglide

GLOCK is the manufacturer of a few of my pistols. However it does have the round stainless steel MasterLocks on every door.

9. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Well I need to say Im sorry....I thought you were busting my chops about my spelling..Hope its all cool. MAT

10. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I would put something on it like "Manure Hauler" or "Yesterday's Meals on Wheels" or "Commercial Toilet Recycling" something nasty. That way nobody would ever mess with it. JMHO.

Bodeen