free website stats program HD Graphics on Enclosed Trailer | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Graphics on Enclosed Trailer

01dynaglide

I'm trying to come up with some kind of cool HD graphics/scheme to put on the side of my enclosed trailer. Just wondering who out there has some on theirs and what they look like. I can't seem to find any beside the standard bar and shield so i'm trying to come up with something on my own and get the graphic shop in town to make it for me.

I know J&P Cycle have some trailer graphics. I cannot remember if they were HD specific or eagles/flames.

Why not flames from the front to the rear at about 3/4 high on side and incorporate a flamed bar and shield in the middle????

I dont know if I would want the hole world to know......THAIR IS A HARLEY IN THIS TRALER...:bigsmiley21:

Why not flames from the front to the rear at about 3/4 high on side and incorporate a flamed bar and shield in the middle????

I have something kind of like that in mind. It has the HD bar and shield with flames around it that i have thought about putting in the middle and then doing some sort of checkered black and white a cross the bottom.

I dont know if I would want the hole world to know......THAIR IS A HARLEY IN THIS TRALER...:bigsmiley21:

It is ok if they know a Harley is in there. It is protected by GLOCK.

Is a glock a lock?.All I was saying is with my luck, If I Put HD on my traler someone would steel it...Oh...I do know I cant spell

Is a glock a lock?.All I was saying is with my luck, If I Put HD on my traler someone would steel it...Oh...I do know I cant spell

GLOCK is the manufacturer of a few of my pistols. However it does have the round stainless steel MasterLocks on every door.

GLOCK is the manufacturer of a few of my pistols. However it does have the round stainless steel MasterLocks on every door.

Well I need to say Im sorry....I thought you were busting my chops about my spelling..Hope its all cool. MAT

I would put something on it like "Manure Hauler" or "Yesterday's Meals on Wheels" or "Commercial Toilet Recycling" something nasty. That way nobody would ever mess with it. JMHO.

Bodeen

Back