Harley to sell a new entry level scoot?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Mavagrand, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

I did not read the article. But the bike in the picture has drum front and rear. That article might be a joke.

3. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Somethings not right. The article I read and then copied the link mentioned Harley partnering with that Korean MC company, Hyosong to make smaller bikes for the younger generation. Don't know where the above article came from, weird.

4. bcortani

bcortani Active Member

OK, click this link, look at the video to the right, there is one called Hurricane Ridge. Aside from the guy riding like an idiot and passing in the rain on a mountain road with no guard rails and double yellow line, that is in my neck of the woods. Hurricane Ridge (Port Angeles Washington) is an awesome ride in late spring and summer and early fall. It is a US National park and there is even a small ski lodge up top. Nothing to do with anything, but cool ride.:newsmile061:

5. Trek

Trek Junior Member

How much for the entry level bike? $15,000, $20,000:D

6. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

Stop complaining, Your going to get 10% discount on parts.:p

7. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Now that's funny!!!

8. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I think the article is definately a joke! The bike in the pictue is probably a 175CC single!

9. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Can you put a fuel managment system and different slip muffs on it !?!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :newsmile040: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10. whacko

whacko Junior Member